Utkast til fylogenetisk tre for Y-DNA:
Kilder og relevante studier:
- Ebenesersdóttir et al. Ancient genomes from Iceland reveal the making of a human population
- Gilbert et al. The genetic landscape of Scotland and the Isles, 2019
- Guellil et. al. Genomic blueprint of a relapsing fever pathogen in 15th century Scandinavia, 2018
- Günther et al. Genomics of Mesolithic Scandinavia reveal colonization routes and high-latitude adaptation, 2019.
- Hamre et al. Three individuals, three stories, three burials from medieval Trondheim, Norway, 2017.
- Holck, Per: The Oseberg Ship Burial, Norway: New Thoughts On the Skeletons From the Grave Mound, 2006.
- Holck, Per: The Skeleton from the Gokstad Ship: New Evaluation of an Old Find, 2009.
- Kashuba et al. Ancient DNA from chewing gums connects material culture and genetics of Mesolithic hunter-gatherers in Scandinavia, 2018.
- Krzewińska et al. Mitochondrial DNA variation in the Viking age population of Norway, 2014.
- Malmström et al. Finding the founder of Stockholm – a kinship study based on Y-chromosomal, autosomal and mitochondrial DNA, 2012.
- Margaryan et al. Population genomics of the Viking world, 2019.
- Naumann et al. Slaves as burial gifts in Viking Age Norway? Evidence from stable isotope and ancient DNA analyses, 2013.
Utkast til fyogenetisk tre for mtDNA: